In connection with your transaction with Carlotta Credit & Car Sales we may acquire information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice.
1. We collect non-public information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We do not disclose, nor do we reserve the right to disclose any non-public information about our consumers, customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We may disclose non-public information about you, as a our consumer, customer or former customer to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
3. We restrict access to non-public information about you to "those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you." We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public information.
4. AUTHORIZATION TO INVESTIGATE CREDIT INFORMATION AND CREDIT REPORTS
You authorize us to investigate your credit, employment, and income records and to verify your credit references. You authorize us to obtain credit reports on you in connection with your application, in connection with any review, enhancement or collection of you account and for marketing purposes. You instruct any credit bureau to provide credit reports for these purposes to us or any creditor to whom we assign this account. We are the Car Credit Specialists!
When you visit our site, third party vendors and advertisers may also place or read cookies on your internet browser. This is a common practice on the internet; these cookies may be used to determine whether you have visited other Web sites, to measure the effectiveness of advertising and links on other Web sites, and to provide you with information or advertisements of potential interest to you on this and other sites, among other purposes. This is not an exhaustive list of all uses of cookies on our website.
Most web browsers are set up to accept cookies. You can, however, set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. In addition, cookies can be easily and safely deleted from your system. See you browser's help section for instructions. To Opt-Out of this practice, or to obtain more information on cookies, visit the Network Advertising Initiative [http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp] for more information.